Discounted Folk floral Vase on Vase
Read the top of the Discounted page for complete information on marked down items. Reason for discount: 1/4" imperfection in the underglaze of one petal on a red flower towards the bottom, pictured, and a couple small underglaze pinholes & bloats in two other red flowers.
An elegant, pierced vase with historical sophistication and modern joy, perfect for bouquets: fresh, dried, felt, or faux. Very lovely accent to your home decor when not in use too.
Glazed in a glossy ivory and decorated with flowers in red with inlay and polka dots in sky blue and more inlay in greens.
- Approx. 12 1/4" h x 67 1/4" l x 5" w
- Wheel-thrown mid-range porcelain with pulled handles, hand-cut pierced pattern, and decorated with underglaze and hand-drawn inlay.
- Flower friendly & water tight.
- Comfortable & sturdy handles make filling with water & carrying to its destination comfy & easy.
- My work is both elegant AND intended for your use and enjoyment. Handmade pottery can need (and happily, deserves) a little more love to prolong its life than contemporary manufactured ware, so while durable, hand washing is recommended.
Note: If your order costs less to pack & ship, I reimburse overages.